I always say that Edmond, OK is the best place to live in the world, and I wanted to do a little research to truly prove how great the real estate market is here compared to other places around the country. Remember, Edmond might be a suburb, but it’s still only a 10-20 minute drive to anywhere in Oklahoma City. Let’s see how one of my homes stacks up against the popular metro areas of the west coast!
What you get from me:
1620 Castelina Court, Edmond, OK 73034
Square Footage: 3,452
- Bonus Room with wet bar, microwave, fridge and granite countertops.
- Huge walk-in closets.
- Beautifully landscaped backyard with stone pathways, outside firepit, built-in Viking Grill with sink, arbor covering patio, and a horse shoe pit.
- Three car garage with a tornado shelter.
- HOA provides community pool, park, pond, and basketball court.
What you get in Los Angeles:
1900 Vine St., 216, Los Angeles, CA 90068
Square Footage: 1,127
- Updated kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
- In-unit washer and dryer.
- Two parking spaces.
- Community pool and spa.
- Located in desirable Hollywood Hills neighborhood.
What you get in San Francisco:
367 Church St., 2, San Francisco, CA 94114
Price: $375,000 (Reduced from $424,500)
Square Footage: Undetermined
- Original moldings from 1907, giving the condo a historic charm.
- Updated kitchen with granite countertops.
- Shared laundry unit in the basement.
- Shared patio.
- Parking space for extra money.
What you get in Portland:
211 S.W. 105th Terrace, Portland, OR 97225
Square footage: 2,607
- Gas Fireplace.
- Stainless Steel Appliances.
- Well Landscaped Yard/Curb Appeal.
- Large Bonus Loft.
- Two car garage.
- Neighborhood park.
What you get in Seattle:
9126 45th Ave. SW B, Seattle, WA 98136
Square Footage: 1,350
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops.
- Gas fireplace.
- Private balcony off of the master bedroom.
- Bonus room on lower level leading to private fenced yard.