I always say that Edmond, OK is the best place to live in the world, and I wanted to do a little research to truly prove how great the real estate market is here compared to other places around the country. Remember, Edmond might be a suburb, but it’s still only a 10-20 minute drive to anywhere in Oklahoma City. Let’s see how one of my homes stacks up against the popular metro areas of the East Coast!
What you get from me:
- Game Room upstairs (could be used as 5th bedroom).
- Updated kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
- Large backyard with lots of privacy.
- Covered patio with fireplace.
What you get in Atlanta:
410 Carriage Gate Trail, Atlanta, GA 30331
Square Footage: 3,263
- Wet Bar
- Media Room
- Workout Room
- Office retreat with a balcony.
- Community pool and tennis courts.
What you get in New Orleans:
8518 Zimple St., New Orleans, LA 70118
Square Footage: 2,500
- Huge rear patio shaded by trees.
- Updates throughout the house.
- Large, eat-in kitchen.
- Jacuzzi tub.
- Steps away from the lively Oak St. and the levee.
What you get in Austin:
4808 Senora Creek Ct., Austin, TX 78735
Square Footage: 2,139
- Media room.
- Home office.
- Beautifully landscaped backyard.
- Backyard arbor.
What you get in Dallas:
8643 Groveland Dr., Dallas, TX 75218
Square Footage: 1,550
- Very modern, one-of-a-kind home with lots of updates.
- Floating staircase.
- Glass-lined walls.
- Elegant outdoor living space.
- Designed to showcase garden views.
- Sustainable organic garden.