Moving to the Edmond-Oklahoma City Metro area? Already live here? Shop local! In the Metro, there are a number of shops and markets where you can purchase products and produce sourced locally. I’ve taken it upon myself to round up all of the locations for your benefit. Check ’em out!
- Edmond Farmer’s Market – Wednesday & Saturday from 8:00-1:00
- OSU-OKC Farmer’s Market – Wednesday & Saturday from 8:00-1:00
- Guthrie Farmer’s Market – Saturday 8:00-12:00
- Brooks Farm Market – Saturday 9:00-3:00
- Sow to Grow Farmer’s Market – Friday 10:00-2:00 at Metro Tech at 1900 Springlake Dr. in Oklahoma City
- OSDH Farmer’s Market – Every other Thursday from 11:00-1:00
- Native Roots Market – Monday through Saturday 8:00-10:00 & Sunday 10:00-7:00
- Urban Agrarian – Wednesday through Sunday 10:00-6:00
Love where you live and shop local!