It’s important to set the scene for buyers and make your home look its very best. The way the home is presented can make all the difference. There are a few simple steps you can do to stage your home for buyers.
- Make your home spotless! Do a thorough deep cleaning of carpets, window coverings, walls, baseboards, and light fixtures.
- Declutter! It’s tough for buyers to picture themselves in your home when looking at your family pictures and momentos. Pack up your personal items.
- Remove some furniture to make the rooms appear bigger and less crowded.
- Add a fresh coat of warm, neutral-color paint in each room.
- Place subtle potpourri and scented candles throughout the home.
- Landscaping is a must! Mow the lawn, trim hedges, and plant flowers. Also, turn on the sprinklers 30 minutes before showings to make your lawn sparkle!
Let Edmond’s #1 Realtor help you sell your home – contact Brad Reeser today!